Sunday, February 14, 2010

The February of Frank: Wedding Bells Ring On Valentine's Day


Even though my wife and I are not big on Valentine's Day, we know that there are a lot of people who are and we respect that. I was going to let the holiday slide by without a mention but I figured I may as well tie it in to something with Sinatra. But what? Out-takes from "Songs For Swingin' Lovers" maybe? Well, in this day and age that has a whole new meaning so, no. But what? Then it hit me! My good friend, Kim Shattuck, from The Muffs and The Pandoras (and also from my single, "The Girl Named Female which you can download from I-Tunes, Amazon, E-Music and others) and her husband used a Frank Sinatra song as their wedding song. The song: Ring-A-Ding-Ding. So, as a public service to her and anyone else who has heard wedding bells in their lives, here is a whole album of the recording sessions for the classic, Reprise album, Ring-A-Ding-Ding! This is very cool! Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoy!

Frank Sinatra-More Ring-A-Ding-Ding

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin