Sunday, January 03, 2010

Year Five: Post One


This month, Dartman's World of Wonder starts it's fifth year! I am truly amazed that it has been that long since I first decided to share all of my wonderful artifacts from pop culture with the world. What's even more amazing is that with each year, the World of Wonder gains more and more followers and fans and I am truly honored and surprised at all of it. To kick off this fifth year, I am posting an album from one of my all time favorite artists, the great Ernie Kovacs. "The Best of Ernie Kovacs" was not released in Ernie's lifetime but came about in the seventies as an audio remembrance of the great television pioneer. It features some of the greatest bits from the long running "Ernie Kovacs Show" as well as some of the great music used on the show as well. (most of the music would eventually see the light of day on a CD compilation released in the 90s). I was incredibly happy to find this album at the college radio station that I worked at back in my academic years and was even happier to relieve the station of it when they decided to go to an all CD format and get rid of their records. I now get to share that album with you! Here is "The Best of Ernie Kovacs". Enjoy!

The Best of Ernie Kovacs

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin