Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Have Pooh On My Blog


In the last half of the 90s I worked in a high school as a Resource Room Tutor. One day I happened to be walking down the hall wearing a shirt with Winnie The Pooh on the upper right hand corner. The teacher on hall duty saw me and said "You have Pooh on your shirt" to which I replied, "Oh jeez, I thought I had washed all of it off!" The joys of double entendre! Anyway, I told you that to tell you this; Winnie The Pooh was a favorite character of mine as a child and I couldn't go to bed without my stuffed Pooh Bear. I am happy to say that my son now shares this love of the character and it gave me a reason to digitize some of my Disney records so that I could put them on his i-pod and listen to them with him. One of those records I share with you today. It's the story of "Winnie The Pooh and Tigger, Too!" Like "The Story of Star Wars" and others, this is a story with the dialogue and music taken right from the soundtrack to the film. Before VHS, DVD and On-Demand, this was the only way to relive the films or tv shows at home over and over again. I share this with you in hopes that you not only enjoy it, but that you share it with your little ones. Here is "Winnie The Pooh and Tigger, Too". Enjoy!

Winnie The Pooh and Tigger, Too

3 comments:

Bree Daniels said...

Most excellent. Thank you!

Keir said...

My son (going on 9 months and spending the next 2 months with mom in China...) seems to have pooh on all his clothes as well as innumerable toys. But then, his old man was born in Winnipeg which gave the bear his name

RadioWizard said...

I have a special needs adult son who loves Winnie. Will put this on his player. Also will keep it for my grandson to enjoy in a year or so.
Thanks.
Jack

Blog Widget by LinkWithin