Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bake The Hall In The Candle of Her Brain


Yesterday, my son and I were out driving around listening to "The Muppets Present: The Frog Prince." It captured my little two year old's ear and he eagerly awaited every new track. Just to be sure that I wasn't imagining him paying attention to the story, I asked him about it later on in the day and he recounted the whole plot and even a few items that I had forgotten. It brought a smile to my face to know that he was enjoying what was coming over the sound system. It also furthered my happiness in knowing that we have the old fashioned audio stories to listen to rather than having a DVD player in the car. Here is that same audio that we listened to yesterday (that he is still talking about today). It's a combination of the original soundtrack album and the soundtrack from the actual television special from 1971. Here is "The Muppets Present: The Frog Prince". Enjoy!

Jim Henson's Muppets Present: The Frog Prince

1 comment:

alais71 said...

Thanks for this! My little guy just turned three the other day, and even though he loves Black Sabath ( ok JUST the song Iron Man ...because he recongnizes from the Iron Man movie) I'm sure he'll love this
P.S.
I'd love another Monkee Month .Even though I'm not sure what you have left to share...you gave so much last time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin