Monday, September 26, 2011

ANGER! DANGER! TRADING CARDS!


Here are the next two packs of cards from "The Incredible Hulk" set. These cards were originally released in 1979. They are still a much sought after set to this day. A collectible shop in a mall not too far from where I live sells the original wax packs. While most cards from that era are selling for a dollar or two a pack, these sell for $5 a pack. If I needed them, I probably would spend that much. Here are packs 3 and 4 and remember to keep a look out for those bonus cards and stickers!

The Incredible Hulk Trading Cards Packs 3 & 4

1 comment:

Retro Hound said...

Thanks, those were cool to look at. We just started watching the series with the kids on Netflix Instant. I hadn't seen the show since it was on prime time, but I sure remembered a lot of it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin