Saturday, September 24, 2011

Don't Make Me A Trading Card . . . You Wouldn't Like Me As A Trading Card


Since I received that great e-mail from Kenneth Johnson a few posts back, I thought it fitting to serve up the next set of trading cards to you. This time, as you may have already guessed, it's The Incredible Hulk set from 1979. The set features 88 cards and 22 stickers. In keeping with the original packs, I have included 7 cards in each pack but instead of just one sticker I am giving you two! Woo hoo! And to keep the math straight and not have any doubles, I've included bonus cards from other trading card series featuring the Hulk throughout the set. Keep an eye out for them! Here are the first two packs! Enjoy!

The Incredible Hulk Trading Cards Packs 1 & 2

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin