Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Best of The World of Wonder: I'm Sorry I Blew Up Your Mom, Ricky


One of the best films of the 80s, hands down, is "Better Off Dead". Everything about it is priceless! The story, the characters, the acting, the script, etc. It's a film that can be quoted time and time again and people will always know what you are referring to. In fact, I had a hard time trying to narrow the references down to choose just one as the title of this post. Here are some of my alternative titles: Two Dollars, The International Language, Language Lessons, LOVE, You Like Raisons, I Remember How Much You Liked The Fudge Brownie in This One, Pat Pig, Putting His Testacles All Over Me, The K-12, KEYS! . . . Anyway, here is the soundtrack which features ten tracks from the film. As an added bonus, I've also included some songs that were featured in the film but not put on the soundtrack (including Van Halen's "Everybody Wants Some"). Enjoy!

Better Off Dead OST
Bonus Tracks

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin