Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Foiled By Buck Rogers!


Here are the final three packs of the Buck Rogers cards. In my infinite wisdom, I (as usual) miscalculated cards per pack in accordance to cards per set. The set consists of 88 cards and 22 stickers (not 33 stickers as I had originally thought). I wanted to kind of keep it as if you were getting the original packs so I put 10 cards in every pack. You can do the math and see that I would be short somewhere. As a result, these last three packs contain the usual 10 cards but two stickers in each pack with the exception of the last pack. This contains no stickers, 8 cards and a super special bonus only available here: 2 bonus foil cards created exclusively for this set of cards! Not a bad boobie prize! Enjoy and keep on the lookout for more card sets!

Buck Rogers Trading Cards Packs 7,8 & 9

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin