Thursday, December 09, 2010

Dartman's Advent Calendar 2010: Day 9


Yesterday was the 30th anniversary of the tragic murder of John Lennon. We here at the World of Wonder wanted to acknowledge that terrible day in history but also want to share the joy that was John Lennon when he was alive. As a result, today's prize from our Advent Calendar is a home recording of John and Yoko wishing their family and friends a Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Enjoy!

John And Yoko's Christmas Message From Ascot

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good Afternoon Dartman~
Is there anyway I can get the Mini pops Christmas Album from you? It is the only thing I ask for Christmas each year and no one can seem to find it for me. It is my hope that it can be a family favourite for my children as it was for me and my brothers and sisters. I would be very greatful!

Pls email me at appleacctmgr_ipoddept@hotmail.com

Merry Christmas!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin