Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Podcast Boxed Sets



Since Rapidshare has gone and deleted all but my most recent podcasts, I decided to make all the past podcasts available through mediafire. Rather than post each one separately, I thought I would post them in "boxed sets". That way, it's easier to get the full collection. If there are some you are missing, but don't need all of them, simply download the box sets and then delete the ones you have. It's as easy as that. Here is the first box set. It features Podcasts 1 - 5. You can actually hear them getting better as I was getting a good handle on how to make them. And, as I post this, I am just putting the finishing touches on the next podcast that should be up soon. Until then, here are the first five. Enjoy!


Dartman's Wacky Podcasts #1-5

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin