Thursday, April 07, 2011

Fast Food Tie-In From The 25th Century

Back in January I had a series of posts featuring the trading card and sticker set of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. When I was working on those posts, or any time I think about that great series, I always think of the poster that adorned my wall back when the series first debuted. It was given out at Burger King restaurants. I think it was free with a Coke or something like that. Anyway, I was on-line the other day and found the poster I loved so long ago. Here it is:



Interesting enough, the same artwork would reappear with a little bit more added to it in a TV Guide ad for the second episode of the series. Take a look:



I wish I still had that poster. I recently saw it on E-bay for $9.99. As cool as it was, I'm not willing to part with $10.00 for it. However, if anyone is interested in getting me a present . . .

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin