Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Ominous "Link Share" Comments

Lately I have been getting a lot of comments and e-mails with people asking me to list their blog or website on my sidebar as a return of a favor that they have done for me by adding my blog to their links. While I am flattered that people think that much of the World of Wonder, I must politely say no thanks to these requests. As it is, I barely have time to post anything anymore let alone add links to blogs that I have never visited. The links that I have up are those of blogs that I enjoy and/or friends of mine who I have a vested interest in. I'm sorry to those that have requested. I don't mean to be rude. It's just that's not what the World of Wonder is about. No offense. Thanks - Dartman

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin