Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tricks & Treats 09: My Halloween Special!


In the past, I have made a Halloween mix every year just like loads of other sharity blogs out there. I was torn this year about if I should do yet another one or make a special Halloween podcast. I decided to split the difference. I put together a Halloween mix and then added sound effects in the background so that it all comes out as one big giant podcast-like track. I didn't want to call it an official pod cast nor did I think it qualified as a typical Halloween mix. So, I decided to call it "Dartman's Halloween Special 2009"! Let me know what you think. This is a great item to have blasting out of your stereo at any Halloween party or even as you welcome the kiddies on all Hallows Eve! Enjoy!

Dartman's Halloween Special 2009

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin