Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Best of The World of Wonder: She's Alive! Alive!

Since I've seen Weird Science three times in the past two days on HBO, I thought it only fitting to have this as my second "Best Of" post!


Being a typical male teenager in the 80s, I fell in love with Kelly LeBrock. What male from that era didn't? I didn't hate her for being beautiful, I loved it! And of course, she was never hotter than when she appeared in the film, "Weird Science"! However, Kelly's hottness aside, Weird Science was a great movie that still holds up today. Great scenes, great writing, a great cast and a lot of super cool music. The theme song alone was worth the price of this soundtrack. Here's the enitre soundtrack album for you now. Enjoy!

Weird Science OST

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin