Wednesday, January 02, 2013

New Year, New Podcast!


Here it is, 2013! This marks year 7 of the World of Wonder. I never thought I would make it this far! (though it did look like I wasn't going to make it through year 6) I have a bunch of items to post this coming year so don't worry, the World of Wonder is alive and well. That being said, I do think this will be the final year of the blog as my time is just getting less and less free. However, I will take this year to bring you lots of fun stuff. Starting off with the latest Podcast. Here is podcast #31. To be honest, I have no idea what is in this one as I made it way back in October. It's been sitting around waiting to be posted and I just lost track of all time with being on the road and being a dad. So, here it is. Enjoy!

Dartman's Wacky Podcast #31

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin