Friday, March 25, 2011

They Stooge To Chew Bubblegum


Since the Buck Rogers cards were such a hit a little while ago, I thought I would keep the trend going. This time I offer you the rare and much sought after 1959 Fleer Cards collection of The 3 Stooges! These cards are always up on e-bay but are never complete. The most valuable cards in the set are the first three which are individual portraits of the boys. Of course, here at the World of Wonder, if you play your cards right (get it?!?!?!) you'll be able to collect all three of those as well as the rest of the 94 cards in the set. I'm not sure exactly how many cards were in each individual pack as I wasn't even thought of in 1959 and I can't seem to find any info on it here on the old world wide web. As a result, I decided to put the cards into packs of 12 and spread them out over the next 8 posts, concluding with the final post exactly one week from today on (what else?!) April Fools Day! The big difference between these and the way I posted the Buck Rogers cards is that these will not be posted in order. Just like buying the cards at the local five and dime (if you remember what those were), you will get 12 random cards that are not in order. Unlike that time honored tradition, you will only get each card once and won't have endless amounts of doubles. Anyway, here is the first pack and keep checking back for the rest! Enjoy!

3 Stooges 1959 Trading Cards Pack 1

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin